Monday, November 9, 2009

Posing in the leaves

So our neighbor hasn't been raking his leaves on the side of his house. As I was driving home I noticed it would make a great photo opportunity, so I took advantage of it. With Cassie I had to fight the sun making shadows on her face, so I made sure to use a flash and compose my picture so that there were not shadows. With Brianna it was later in the afternoon, so I had to make sure I did use a flash to help fill in the shadows from the sun being in back of her. I tried doing the same shots with both girls, but like any photo shoot, they all turned out different. Here are two of my favorites with the leaves:

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow, these both turned out great! I like the purple against the leaves in Bri's picture and Kassia's eyes really pop in her picuture... great work!