Friday, December 5, 2008

Heidi#16


Well, this is the fountain that I stopped to take pictures with Cassie. It is the only shot that kind of turned out. Jim thinks it looks like I photoshopped her head in ... maybe I got the colors to vibrant? I don't know. I thought she had a cute look on her face and it was a different perspective. Like I said early, the wildflower shots turned out much better. But I wanted to show what my original intention was, and what I ended up with instead. One never knows what will happen when taking pictures. ;)

3 comments:

One of Us said...

I actually like this picture... It's good you are thinking outside the box and trying different perspectives and adjustments, that's how we learn right? I like the look on Cassie's face too :)
-Heather

Becky said...

I like the picture. It is nice and Cassie looks like she has a mischevious look in her eye. Wonder what she was really thinking. I like the clouds on how they stand out in the photo.

Cyndi146 said...

No,no... it doesn't look photoshopped! Great aperature and framing. I love it!